The customer journey is at the heart of what we do. We see it as every touch the homeowners we serve have with every individual in our family. At Thrasher, we are united in challenging the status quo to fulfill our purpose of redefining the contractor experience for each homeowner we encounter. We provide solutions to help with water, foundation, and concrete. Our Account Managers assist our sales team and customers by providing a seamless customer journey from appointment through project success.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s / 1 year as Kansas City's Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three Best Places to Work in Omaha.
- INTEGRITY BASED: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2022 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- PROPOSAL FOLLOW-UP: Follows up with homeowners first by phone, then email or text for the purposes of ensuring quality and selling previously unsold proposals.
- PROJECT RETENTION: When homeowners request to cancel an installation, the homeowner is routed to an Account Manager to help save the sale. Responds promptly to homeowner requests for follow up and cancellations. Keep homeowner files updated, complete, and accurate.
- GEARS AGREEMENT COMPLIANCE: Interacts with homeowner by using Thrasher Group Customer Messaging and executes on all company programs and processes. Assists the customer care team in any other activities to accomplish the mission and goals of the team. Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support the Sales, Service, and Appointment Center, including scheduling leads, revisits, payment, and Annual Maintenances.
- CUSTOMER HAPPINESS: Complete Quality Assurance phone calls to receive feedback after projects are completed. Follow up on Customer Reviews/NPS to ensure all customers are satisfied. Monitor project success by checking in with the customer before and after installation.
- KNOWLEDGE: minimum of two years experience in Inside Sales or Account Management. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- SKILLS: A competitive nature to meet and exceed sales goals. A track record of strong communication skills.
- ABILITY: This position is not remote, and requires reporting to Papillion, NE. A passion for providing top-notch customer service to our customers.
If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." EOE