RELOCATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE. Today, we have locations in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri & Nebraska.
As a family-owned and operated company that leads people first, growth and development are the heart of who we are. That’s why we are proud to announce our Operations Development Program. On a day-to-day basis, this role will be focused on the “General & Regional Manager” responsibilities of our water, foundation, and concrete leveling business. Learning the fundamentals that move the business through Sales, Service, and Production. In this role, you will be provided a details onboarding plan, job shadow and execute in the field for each role.
WHO WE ARE
- FAMILY OWNED: nearly 50 years as a leader in the Midwest, with 550+ employees and the desire to remain privately owned and operated through an Evergreen & leading people first based on who we want to be 100 years from now.
- PURPOSE DRIVEN: we lead with our purpose (to redefine our industry), mission, and values.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s | 2 years as Wichita’s | 1 year as Kansas City Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha. Approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 5-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2022 winner.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- GET WORK: Learn and execute on how to work with marketing and customer care to ensure lead and appointment commitments are being achieved. Learn and execute on how to work with sales and service manager to ensure that ADL, ADS, and total sales volume commitments are achieved.
- GET WORK DONE: Learn and execute on how work is completed to Thrasher Group Standard Operating Procedures. Learn and execute on how work is done safely through training and quality assurance visits of our production / construction job sites. Learn and execute with service team to ensure jobs are installed correctly and coach on learning opportunities.
- MAKE HOMEOWNERS HAPPY: Learn and execute our process for customer reviews and cascade as appropriate. Learns, leads, and participates in orientation and trainings. Support location managers coaching and participates in customer resolutions.
- STAY ON TIME & ON BUDGET: Participates in setting commitments and the budget for their business unit. Holds team accountable in ensuring commitments and budget for business unit are achieved.
WHAT YOU NEED
- KNOWLEDGE: Prior leadership experience is required. Ideally, overseeing front line employees, a minimum of 5 years as a coach, mentor, and leader is preferred. A proven track record of experience that shows success by leading people first and delivering on Key Performance Indicators.
- SKILLS: The ability remain flexible and maintain a strong work ethic are essential qualities. The ability to troubleshoot situations and determine the best outcome for all parties. Strong communication skills and desire to learn other parts of the business. Ability to handle multiple priorities and discern what takes priority
- ABILITY: Relocation is required for this role. This role is not remote and requires training in one of our Midwest locations. Ability to travel to other locations, up to 50% of the time (company provided vehicle (or mileage reimbursement), and per diem for hotels/meals provided). Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. Excellent communication skills. Regular and punctual attendance. All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough driving & background check a prior to starting.
At Thrasher, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, provide the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. EOE