Thrasher Foundation Repair is a family-owned company with almost 50 years of experience. We follow an evergreen business model which means we make decisions based on who we want to be 100 years from now not on quarterly gains or profits. What this means for you – is that you are seen as an individual not a line on a spreadsheet. We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to oversee and manage our sales tax, credit card management, balance sheet reconciliations, and various reporting within the accounting department.
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Supports Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable processes.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Prepares and submits complete, accurate, and timely sales and use tax returns.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Partners cross-functionally to ensure internal processes are followed by all.
- KNOWLEDGE: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required. 2+ years of accounting experience preferred.
- SKILLS: Ability to collaborate with others with a “get it done” mentality.
- ABILITY: Adaptable demeanor that can work to prove more in possible and challenge the status quo. All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check prior to starting. Ability to travel 10% of the time – advance notice is provided for travel.
At Thrasher, we're a group of passionate, determined, and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, we're working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because there's only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." EOE