Come thrive in an environment where your entrepreneurial spirit is rewarded as a Construction Sales Apprentice! At Thrasher, we are a family owned and operated foundation repair, basement waterproofing, and concrete leveling company that operates EMPLOYEES FIRST. As a Construction SALES Apprentice you will:
- Receive comprehensive paid 4 week TRAINING on products, services, and on-the-job training.
- Meet with homeowners on scheduled appointments on COMPANY-PROVIDED LEADS predominantly MONDAY-FRIDAY DURING BUSINESS HOURS.
- Join a CULTURE voted for over 5 years in multiple cities as a BEST PLACE TO WORK!
- Earn BASE + COMMISSION + BONUSES = UNCAPPED EARNING POTENTIAL!
- GROW: 25% of our employees are promoted year over year!
- Be backed by a company with a 45-year reputation grounded in integrity and work we stand behind!
- Qualify for BENEFITS: 3 weeks paid time off, 7 holidays, health, dental, 401(k) with profitability driven match of 5% for the last 15+ years.
If you have:
- A POSITIVE MINDSET & desire to challenge the status quo you will love it here!
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 2 years of experience as an Account Manager / Inside Sales, Retail Sales, Merchandiser/Merchandising, Account Executive, Sales Representative, Outside Sales, Recruitment, Business Development, or in construction sales encouraged to apply. If you are entry level to sales and want an apprenticeship to teach you all about construction sales - this opportunity is for you.
- THE ABILITY TO MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of the Motor Vehicle Record & background check. Ability to travel Monday-Thursday 4-8 nights per month.
Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EOE