The customer journey is at the heart of what we do. We see it as every touch the homeowners we serve have with every individual in our family.
At Thrasher, we are united in challenging the status quo to redefine the contractor experience for those homeowners. We provide solutions to help with water, foundation, and concrete. Our Receptionist is the friendly first impression for our visitors and homeowners during in person or phone interaction.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s / 1 year as Kansas City Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2022 winner.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: our work schedule is predominantly Monday- Friday to allow time with your friends and family.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within! Additionally, we offer leadership development to help our employees grow.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- FRIENDLY FIRST IMPRESSION: be it the phone or in person, you are one of the first people our customers, staff, and visitors interact.
- DETERMINE THE DIRECTION FOR HOMEOWNERS: let’s be real, it’s worrisome when someone will be coming to fix your home. In this role, you’ll help direct homeowners to the right department that can provide answers.
- ENSURE A SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE: this is really dotting all the I’s and crossing all the T’s in the administrative realm. Perform a variety of administrative tasks for the company as needed. Order supplies and deliver mail.
- TAKE CARE OF FAMILY: make sure our customer care teams have what they need, help them communicate with the homeowner when needed, and ensure everyone in the process is treated with a human element.
- MINDSET: Desire to challenge the status quo to redefine the construction industry.
- EXPERIENCE: Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills demonstrated through strong customer service, receptionist, or dedicated phone experience (preferred 2 years minimum). A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field. Those with prior experience handling logistics, scheduling, and calendars preferred.
- REQUIREMENTS: Ability to meet the requirements of background check and drug test.
If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EOE