We believe fulfilling work creates fulfilling lives. At Thrasher, we create an autonomous and empowered environment that allows our employees to feel a burning passion and fulfillment from their work. This enables YOU to go home to create a happier family which leads to happy neighborhoods and communities.
If you have a passion for the customer journey and the ability to educate and consult homeowners, apply today to become a Relationship Manager with us. The Relationship Manager walks alongside the homeowners we serve to provide solutions for waterproofing, foundation repair, and concrete leveling, as well as provide continued support throughout the duration of their project.
As a Relationship Manager you will:
- PROPOSAL FOLLOW-UP: Follows up with homeowners first by phone, then email or text for the purposes of ensuring quality and selling previously unsold proposals- NO cold calling!
- PROJECT RETENTION: When homeowners request to cancel an installation, the homeowner is routed to an Account Manager to help save the sale. Responds promptly to homeowner requests for follow up and cancellations.
- REVENUE GROWTH: Meets or exceeds sales goals determined by yearly gears commitment. Follow up with current Thrasher customers on any proposal recommendations/additional work. Work with current Thrasher customers to receive business referrals.
- TAKE CARE OF FAMILY: Assists the customer care team in any other activities to accomplish the mission and goals of the team. Performs a variety of administrative tasks to support the Sales, Service, and Appointment Center, including scheduling leads, revisits, payment, and Annual Maintenances.
- CUSTOMER HAPPINESS: Complete Quality Assurance phone calls to receive feedback after projects are completed. Follow up on Customer Reviews/NPS to ensure all customers are satisfied. Monitor project success by checking in with the customer before and after installation.
Thrasher is a culture oriented, integrity-based company that believes in doing the right thing for our customers and employees. We’ve been voted Best Place to Work in multiple cities for multiple years and a strong family culture. Ask us more about our benefits – we’d love to tell you more about our competitive vacation time, health, dental and 5% 401k match, and casual dress code!
As a Relationship Manager you need:
- KNOWLEDGE: minimum of two years’ experience in Inside Sales or Account Management. A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- SKILLS: A competitive nature to meet and exceed sales goals. A track record of strong communication skills.
- ABILITY: This position is not remote, and requires reporting to Papillion, NE. A passion for providing top-notch customer service to our customers.
We bestow the gift of high expectations on people with a belief that it ignites you to achieve more. If you want to work alongside a team that believes in the customer journey at a company that believes in you, apply today to learn more: https://careers.gothrasher.com... offers of employment are contingent on the ability to legally drive a motor vehicle, pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. EEO