At Thrasher, we are fortunate to be voted by our employees as a Best Place to Work for over 5 years. Because of this, many of our positions are filled by employee referrals. However, we are always seeking new talent for when opportunities do come available. If you’d like to know what a career can look like here, submit your resume to have a conversation. We seek leaders who have a coaching mentality and a desire to better those around them. Here's an example of what a position in leadership can look like here:
- LEAD, MANAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY: Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, mission, and values. Rewards, recognizes, develops, mentors, coaches, and disciplines direct reports. Ensures team hits performance goals and objectives.
- TRAIN: Develops and trains on the core process, and coaches employees to ensure they have the know how to execute processes.
- TAKE CARE OF FAMILY: work cross functionally with other departments to ensure homeowners and internal partners are set up for success.
- GROWTH POTENTIAL! 25% of our employees are promoted each year.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: our work schedule is predominantly Monday- Friday to allow time with your friends and family.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work/ 1 year as Kansas City’s Best Places to Work / 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha survey.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2021 winner.
- MINDSET: Desire to challenge the status quo to redefine the construction industry. This means bringing a positive perspective to take down barriers and lift up those around you!
- EXPERIENCE: This will vary based on the role that becomes available. A proven track record of leading and coaching others is a must.
- REQUIREMENTS: Ability to meet the requirements of a driving and background check. EOE
If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com.