What’s a Garage Sales Guru anyways?
Backed by a family-owned company with a 45-year history of empowering employees and creating solutions for homeowners that truly redefine their lives, our Garage Sales Guru meets with homeowners on scheduled appointments to provide an estimated on our polyaspartic floor coating system, custom garage cabinetry, drop zones, etc.
Let’s break that down:
- NO COLD CALLING. Meet with homeowners on set appointments (Monday-Friday mainly 8am-6pm) to consult with them on our solutions (backed by a lifetime warranty) to elevate their garage from a cluttered junk drawer to a functional & multi-purpose space.
- IMPACT: Help homeowners in the Omaha area
- COMPENSATION: Our current sales professionals who have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, positive, coachable, and dedicated to their craft will earn $80,000 - $150,000!
- $60K in bonus potential
- Uncapped commissions typically $40K+ in commission
- $35k base, then mileage allowance
As a Hello Garage employee, you’ll receive:
- TRAINING: Comprehensive 6-week training on our products, services, and sales process
- SUPPORT: A dedicated inside salesperson to follow-up on unclosed proposals – where you receive your full commission once closed
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- KNOWLEDGE: 2+ years of experience in account management, business development, or sales, or a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in the business development field.
- SKILLS: Exceptional attention to detail, strong organizational and time management skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- ABILITY: Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of the Motor Vehicle Record, background check, and drug test.