As a leader at Thrasher Foundation Repair, your impact will be developing people into a version of themselves they did not know was possible. That’s because at Thrasher, we have set out to redefine what it means to be a residential contractor in today’s world by continually challenging the status quo. This is done by mastering the basics, robust and ongoing training, and with state-of-the-art custom products. We provide peace of mind for homeowners by solving water, foundation, and concrete issues. This is who we have been for nearly 50 years and today have grown to over 500 employees in 5 states. We are seeking an ambitious Branch Manager to coach and mentor our Sales Manager and directly oversee our production team.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s I 2 years as Wichita’s I 1 year as Kansas City Best Places to Work. Family owned and operated. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha survey.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 5-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2022 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- CARE ABOUT PEOPLE: Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, mission, and values. Rewards and recognizes excellent work and disciplines when necessary. Directly oversees, coaches, and mentors our Production & Sales Managers. Delivers on Annual Commitments specific to business unit and assists with overall company commitments: Sales Revenue, Install Revenue, Net Promoter, Gross and Net Profit.
- GET WORK: Works with marketing and customer care to ensure lead and appointment commitments are being achieved. Oversees sales and service manager to ensure that ADL, ADS, and total sales volume commitments are achieved.
- GET WORK DONE: Ensures work is completed to Thrasher Standard Operating Procedures. Ensures work is done safely through training and quality assurance visits. Works with service team to ensure jobs are installed correctly and coach on learning opportunities
- MAKE CUSTOMERS HAPPY: Reviews customer headlines weekly with management team. Leads and participates in orientation and training. Coaches and participates in customer resolutions.
- STAY ON TIME AND ON BUDGET: Participates in setting commitments and the budget for their business unit. Holds team accountable in ensuring commitments and budget for business unit are achieved.
- KNOWLEDGE: Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, business, or related field preferred; minimum 5+ years of management experience directly overseeing others and holding them accountable to clearly defined goals; or, a combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field.
- SKILLS: Preferred prior consumer services leadership experience and background. Situational leadership style, the ability to manage in an ever-changing environment.
- ABILITIES: Must possess a high energy level and demonstrate the ability to lead and energize a team. Strong problem solving skills with the ability to effectively plan and prioritize with an unwavering attention to detail. Proven experience as a strong communicator, excellent people skills and motivator. Valid driver’s license. Ability to pass a driving check and felony/misdemeanor background check.
If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, apply now.