Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference by provding education to prospective homeowners on how to protect their home? As a Marketing Event Team Lead with Thrasher, you are joining a 45+ year history as a family-owned and operated company with accolades along the way that prove we are founded on integrity and leading people first. As a leader on our marketing team, you will oversee and coach our part time Brand Ambassadors who work home shows, fairs, and festivals to engage with prospective homeowners on our services. You will motivate the team to achieve our lead goals, and coordinate scheduling and resources. We believe in operating people first that’s what’s got us voted by our people for over 5 years in multiple cities as a Best Place to Work. Additionally, we are incredibly proud of the following:
- Elected Omaha’s only 5-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2022 winner.
- Approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- Our competitive benefits package: 3 weeks ETO, 7 holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- COACH BRAND AMBASSADORS: Provide training to new hires and ongoing learning opportunities to existing employees. Assist with recruiting and onboarding new hires. Responsible for communication within the Brand Ambassador team and cross-functionally. Motivate and drive performance in providing a “Wow” experience, brand advocacy and attaining lead generation goals. Travel periodically to each location to QA Brand Ambassadors.
- COMMUNICATE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES: Hits or exceeds lead generation and show performance goals and hold each Brand Ambassador accountable to individual goals. Ensure booth set up and materials support lead goals and branding. Stay current in product knowledge.
- MANAGE SHOW SCHEDULING, STAFFING AND RESOURCES: Research and schedule shows. Maintain Brand Ambassador schedules ensuring all shows and events are staffed. Approve all timecards, lead payout and expenses following shows. Work shows on an as needed basis. Liaison between Vendors, Marketing and Customer Care.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years of experience in trade show and event planning role, resulting in a strong understanding of the trade show vocabulary and discipline.
- KNOWLEDGE: Working knowledge of trade show exhibit systems and visual display materials of construction, specifications, install/dismantle, ordering and management. Computer savvy ability to navigate systems and train on necessary requirements for information.
- ABILITY: to manage multiple trade shows and events while meeting required deadlines. Ability to hold people accountable to ensure company goals and objectives are achieved. Excellent communication both written and verbal, along with the ability to troubleshoot new scenarios as they arise. Must be able to travel to shows in our Midwest locations at least 25% of the time during peak season.
At Thrasher, we are a group of passionate, determined and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, we're working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because there's only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-¬oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE