Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference by providing education to prospective homeowners on how to protect their home? As a Marketing Analyst with Thrasher, you are joining a 45+ year history as a family-owned and operated company with accolades along the way that prove we are founded on integrity and leading people first. As a member on our marketing team, you will ensure that our marketing data enhances our decisions as a company. We believe in operating people first that’s what’s got us voted by our people for over 5 years in multiple cities as a Best Place to Work. Additionally, we are incredibly proud of the following:
- Elected Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2022 winner.
- Approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- Our competitive benefits package: 3 weeks ETO, 7 holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- SUPPORT MARKETING DECISIONS WITH DATA: Makes marketing recommendations based on data. Sets up testing plans, ensures statistical validity and analyzes results. Tracks and forecasts market trends. Maintains marketing database.
- OWN MARKETING PERFORMANCE REPORTING: Maintains and builds performance reporting in Salesforce CRM & Sage accounting platforms. Continually reviews and reports on performance by campaign and tactic. Distills data in to user-friendly and repeatable formats.
- MANAGE MARKETING COST ALLOCATION: Manages month end process of entering, verifying, and analyzing marketing advertising spend – works with Accounting and Finance teams. Tracks invoices and POs for advertising. Allocates advertising expenditures using credit card and invoice systems.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 5 years of experience in a data analysis role, or a combination of education & experience resulting in at least 3 years. A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business or a related field is strongly preferred. Prior experience working in CRM systems and analyzing data. Experience utilizing a data analytics tool (such as Adobe Analytics, SQL, etc) to create reports and insights.
- KNOWLEDGE: Working knowledge of trade show exhibit systems and visual display materials of construction, specifications, install/dismantle, ordering and management. Computer savvy ability to navigate systems and train on necessary requirements for information. G4 experience is preferred but not required. Structured, data-driven and quantitative problem-solving approach. Proficient in data visualization tools such as Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, etc).
- ABILITY: the desire to challenge the status quo through a curious mindset. Excellent communication both written and verbal, along with the ability to troubleshoot new scenarios as they arise.
At Thrasher, we are a group of passionate, determined, and ambitious individuals who use our collective experiences to solve complex problems day in and day out. Together, we're working to redefine our industry and its perception. To push farther, think harder and do better — because there's only one right way. If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-¬oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." You can also visit our careers page at https://careers.gothrasher.com or our website at www.gothrasher.com. EOE