Thrasher Group, Inc. is a family owned and operated company with nearly 50 years serving homeowners with water, foundation, and concrete solutions. We have the following locations:
Iowa: Des Moines (Midwest Foundation Repair), Sioux City
Kansas: Kansas City, Wichita
Nebraska: Grand Island, Omaha
At Thrasher, we are fortunate to be voted by our employees as a Best Place to Work for over 5 years. Because of this, many of our positions are filled by employee referrals. However, we are always seeking new talent for when opportunities do come available. If you’d like to know what a career can look like here, but don’t see a Construction opportunity in your area on our careers page, submit your resume to be on our bench for future positions. Immediately, following your apply, we’ll email you a questionnaire in order for you to tell us more about why you’d be a great fit for the Thrasher family.
Typically, as part of our Construction family, you’ll receive:
• EARNING POTENTIAL: $50K plus in your first year! Our trained Crew Leaders & Team Leaders earn $85k-$120k
• PAY INCREASES: after 6 months of employment, additional increases when you promote, more money for taking on driving as a responsibility
• TOOLS: top of the line tools to get the work done
• SAFETY TRAINING: 4-week hands on training program that teaches you all you need to know to be successful and advance here
• GROWTH: 25% of our employees are promoted each year
• YEAR-ROUND WORK: no layoffs during COVID, MONDAY-FRIDAY 1st SHIFT
• COMPANY VEHICLE: pick-up from the shop each day, get paid to travel to the job site
• BENEFITS: if you’ve been 1099 or worked for a company without vacation time, you take a day off you don’t get paid, here you’ll get:
WHAT WE DO: GET WORK DONE. We create peace of mind for homeowners with warranty backed solutions, for water, foundation, and concrete construction issues.
WHO WE ARE: 45+ YEARS FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED, VOTED BY OUR EMPLOYEES FOR 5+ YEARS AS A BEST PLACE TO WORK! INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2022 winner.
WHAT YOU NEED: THE DESIRE TO GET WORK DONE & BE REWARDED.