Apply today to learn about our hiring bonus!
Are you ready to invest in your professional growth?
Simply put, at Thrasher we are out to redefine the sales profession as we redefine our industry. Join an organization that believes with world class training and unlimited opportunity, you can accomplish more than you could imagine. And when people experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves, there is nothing more rewarding and energizing.
As a Sales Intern, you’ll meet with homeowners where we previously installed a water, foundation, or concrete solution. You’ll check that existing solution and present additional options on how we could further protect their home using our proprietary software and proven sales process.
Is this what you’ve been looking for?
- Award winning culture- 5 years as Omaha’s/ 2 Years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top 3 in the Best Places to Work in Omaha.
- Scheduled Appointments with Homeowners – our appointment center set appointments with homeowners. In addition, you’ll receive a dedicated inside sales follow-up - that follows up on unclosed proposals.
- Comprehensive Paid Training – to learn our dedicated sales process, role play, and shadow others. And a $500 hiring bonus paid! (Paid $250 halfway through the intership, $250 upon successful completion of internship).
- A company that believes in career development and growth- opportunity to be hired on full-time. Every day is an interview! 25% of our employees are promoted each year! We have 8 locations throughout the Midwest and offer opportunity for relocation between locations.
What You Need
- KNOWLEDGE: College Enrollment. Prior construction, farm, and retail experience preferred.
- SKILLS: The desire to challenge the status quo to redefine the construction industry. Strong Interpersonal communication skills. Coachable and positive mindset
- ABILITY: Passion for impacting homeowners lives daily. Ability to travel Monday/Thursday 4-8 nights per month. Ability to complete a 10-12 week internship between May-August of 2023. Potential for part time work beyond internship depending on availability.
If you are seeking an opportunity to prove yourself and make an impact for homeowners each day – apply today. EOE