As a family owned & operated company with over 45 years’ experience, the customer journey is at the heart of what we do. At Thrasher Foundation Repair, we are united in challenging the status quo to redefine the contractor experience for the homeowners we serve.
We believe every interaction with the homeowner has purpose, our Outside Sales Representative are instrumental in providing a full diagnosis, consultation and education on our water, foundation, & concrete solutions through a free estimate.
- WALK ALONGSIDE HOMEOWNERS: let’s be real, it’s worrisome when someone will be coming to fix your home. As a Outside Sales Representative, you’ll help homeowners through a full diagnosis, provide education and consultation on the why behind the solution, and explain the installation process.
- MAKE CUSTOMERS HAPPY: Visit customers’ homes through set sales appointments to determine their desired outcomes and offer solutions to alleviate their problems. Follow through with customers until all issues are resolved, ensuring customer’s expectations have been remarkable.
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT: Participate in comprehensive and hands-on training with your local team. Receive continual resources through mentoring by the sales manager, additional training resources through an interactive learning center and support from your local team.
- TAKE CARE OF FAMILY: communicate expectations to homeowner’s and crew to ensure seamless experience.
- BASE + COMMISSION + BONUS = $80,000-$150,000 earning potential! Company provided scheduled appointments.
- GROWTH: 25% of our employees are promoted each year.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: our work schedule is predominantly Monday- Friday to allow time with your friends and family.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha survey.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2021 winner.
- MINDSET: Desire to challenge the status quo and redefine the construction industry.
- EXPERIENCE: Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills. Those with prior experience in real estate, recruiting, account management, sales, service technician, athletics, sports, marketing, equipment sales, promotional sales preferred. A minimum of 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- REQUIREMENTS: Valid driver’s license andability to meet the requirements of a driving check and background check. Ability to travel Monday-Thursday 4 nights every 3 weeks. EOE
At Thrasher, we see a world where the sales profession is a noble pursuit. Where homeowners can count on salespeople to be completely honest, to listen for their true wants before presenting what they need and to care enough to ask the tough questions. Put simply, we are out to redefine the sales profession as we redefine our industry. We bestow the gift of high expectations on people, but we do it with the love and belief that they can accomplish what they didn’t think they could before. And when people experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves, there is nothing more rewarding and energizing. It makes the work meaningful. It makes the work significant.