At Thrasher Foundation Repair, we take pride in fostering a family culture based on integrity and challenging the status quo. Our purpose is to redefine the construction industry, to do so, we need well maintained equipment and vehicles. Our Fleet Administrator ensures we have the right tools, equipment and fleet in the right place within our organization, and our Fleet is DOT compliant and safe.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three Best Places to Work in Omaha.
- INTEGRITY BASED: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2022 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life.
- FLEET DOT SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE: Support the overall strategy to meet DOT compliance (including mileage tracking) and Samsara telematics management. Ensure Fleet Controllables are maintained and audited at all locations. Ensures annual inspections, licenses, and registrations is compliant / current for all vehicles, and supporting assets. Complete title work on new vehicles. Work with our insurance company on claims and follow them through to finish. Review DOT infractions and provide insight to appropriate teams.
- TRUCKS, & EQUIPMENT: Ensure we have the right assets in the right place. Manage daily work between internal and external partners i.e. our mechanics and our vendors. Build relationships with external partners and negotiate pricing for scheduled maintenance items. Work with other business units on the coordination of moving assets from location to location. Keep warrantable repairs on track and ensure ROI of that expense.
- COST SAVING FOCUS: Have a constant pulse where we can see cost savings opportunities through vendors. There are multiple avenues to obtain these savings, through new truck buildouts, being efficient in decommissioning assets, wraps, fuel purchase etc. Review monthly cost with Fleet Manager.
- TRUCK, & EQUIPMENT STRATEGY: Create, document and educate others in the organization on processes. Work closely with the Operations team balancing what they need vs having an abundance of fleet and equipment. Support the new needs of fleet and equipment process after commitments are planned for the next year.
- MINDSET: Desire to challenge the status quo to redefine the construction industry.
- EXPERIENCE: Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain, Business, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 2 years prior experience overseeing DOT compliance, fleet management, and regulatory mandates. Prior experience with negotiation of vendor contracts and establishing expected results. Experience with reporting and analyzing data preferred. Strong Excel skills and ability to work with a variety of software data programs. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Prior experience with Microsoft Excel and Salesforce preferred.
- REQUIREMENTS: ability to meet the requirements of a felony/misdemeanor background check, and be on call for afterhours Production needs (50% of the time, estimated less than 7 calls per month).
At Thrasher we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, provide the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. Learn more at www.gothrasher.com. EEO