Apply today to learn more about our hiring bonus!
Thrasher Foundation Repair is a growing family-owned residential construction company that for over 45 years has specialized in waterproofing, foundation, and concrete repair solutions. At Thrasher we believe fulfilling work creates fulfilling lives. That’s why our employees have voted us as a Best Place to Work for over 5 years. We have an exciting new opportunity for a Financial Analyst. This role will be responsible for analyzing company information, preparing, and updating budgets and projections, and providing ad-hoc reporting and projects to set the business up for success.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s / 1 year Kansas City Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- WORK LIFE INTEGRATION: our work schedule is predominantly Monday- Friday to allow time with your friends and family.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: we strive to promote from within! Additionally, offer leadership opportunities & boast a 25% YOY promotion rate.
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; 401(k) with profitability match – 5% for 15 years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave. Accessible location to I-80 and 370 in Papillion. Onsite cafeteria and fitness facility.
- ANALYSIS: Work with business partners to fully grasp the use of data and how to translate into information used for decision- making.Own updating statistical information and how it is tied to our company’s financial performance. Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data. Report results back to relevant business partners in the business. Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations against key performance indicators across the business. Routine, timely communication with Supervisor and business partners on issues and deliverables.
- COMPANY GOALS: Partner with business partners to understand key performance indicators and obtain inputs for company goals. Organize, maintain, and create accessibility to company key performance indicator goal information.
- BUDGET & PROJECTIONS: Own the annual budgeting process. Understand actual performance, previous expenditures, estimated expenses and income and their impact on our budget. Be responsible for building and maintaining financial projections taking into consideration actual performance and trends. Collaborate closely with business partners to understand business drivers and their impact on our financial results. Collaborate closely with accounting team to understand actual results and variances to expectations, communicating any gaps in expectations and future impacts to relevant parties.
- AD-HOC REPORTING: Be responsible for performing special projects and/or generating one-time or temporary reports or analysis. Be responsible for preparing pro forma financial statements for decision-making.
- KNOWLEDGE: Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration and a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position.
- SKILLS: Ability to troubleshoot and proactively find solutions. Computer savvy with a desire to hone in Microsoft Excel skills. Understanding of mathematical and financial information and how to translate into concise reporting.
- ABILITIES: Must possess a high energy level and have excellent time management skills to ensure deadlines are hit. Strong problem solving & analytical skills with the ability to effectively plan and prioritize with an unwavering attention to detail. Ability to meet the requirements of felony/misdemeanor background check.
If this description sounds like you, and you want to join a family-¬oriented, growing team of outstanding individuals, click on "apply now." EOE