Thrasher Foundation Repair is a growing family-owned residential construction business specializing in waterproofing, foundation, and concrete repair solutions. We are seeking a purpose driven Production Supervisor to help lead our construction / production crews in Wichita! This role helps to ensure we provide outstanding care for homeowners to help us achieve our purpose –to redefine the construction industry - so that we can continue to stand out as a leader in the construction world.
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2019 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 3 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
- LEAD, MANAGE, ACCOUNTABILITY: Leads by example by living out the Thrasher purpose, mission, and values. Rewards, recognizes, and disciplines staff when necessary. Ensures crew staffing meets customer commitments. Delivers on Annual Commitments, i.e. net promoter score & install capacity.
- PRODUCTION TRAINING:
Hits or exceeds Quality Assurance Commitments. Develops and trains on the following: operations, installation skills, and safety.
Ensures their production team achieves a labor cost that is at or below annual operations commitment. Ensures projects completed on time.
Ensures production team delivers a “Wow” customer experience which includes high quality work, effective communication and employee professionalism. Helps solve issues both with crews and customers.
Ensures that all aspects of work are being performed safely and consistently by the production teams, through effective Job Site Inspections and accountability. Ensures company vehicles, trailers, equipment, tools, and other assets are cared for and are in good working order.
- KNOWLEDGE: Minimum five (5) years prior leadership experience with proven track record of successful teams (ideally Operations Management, Production Management, Manufacturing Supervisor). Construction experience is highly preferable, but not required.
- SKILLS: Prior experience operating equipment and power tools. Ability to train on safety, operations, and company objectives.
- ABILITY: Valid driver’s license and a safe driving record. Excellent communication skills. Regular and punctual attendance. All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough driving & background check a prior to starting.
At Thrasher, we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, provide the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you’d be a great fit on our team, we’d love to have you apply. EOE