Do you pride yourself on working harder than the person next to you? Do you believe hard work, consistency and dedication should be rewarded? Because we do.
As a Team Leader with Midwest Foundation Repair, you will be responsible for running your crew like it’s your own small company. We provide the labor budget for the job, and if you beat that budget you get that money in the form of bonus – no different than if you ran your own company. BUT we’ll do payroll, invoicing, and provide you benefits.
AS A TEAM LEADER:
- Drive to customers homes and install water, foundation, and concrete leveling solutions.
- Work on a team to get the job done as quickly as possible while ensuring an outstanding customer experience.
- Receive company provided vehicle to job sites, and company provided tools.
- Opportunity for growth YOY 25% promotion rate
- Earn hourly wage + Per Job Bonuses. Our Top Performers earn $85-$100k
We are a family owned and operated company built on empowerment and promoting from within. If you have the desire for more in your career, join us in working to redefine our industry, one homeowner experience at a time.
WHO WE ARE
- CULTURE ORIENTED: 5 years as Omaha’s / 2 years as Wichita’s Best Places to Work. 2021 Recipient of Baird Holm Sustained Excellence award, for repeatedly ranking in the top three in the Best Places to Work in Omaha.
- INTEGRITY: Omaha’s only 4-time BBB Integrity Award Winner, Best of Omaha 2014-2021 winner.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT / GROWTH: approximately 25% of our employees are promoted each year!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance; Retirement Plan with profitability match – 5% for 15+ years; 2 weeks paid time off & 7 holidays; company paid life insurance; paid paternal / maternity leave.
WHAT YOU NEED
- LEADERSHIP: Prior experience leading a team. We proudly hire prior & current military and veterans. (Navy, Air Force, National Guard, Coast Guard, Army, Reserves).
- TRAVEL: Ability to travel 4-10 nights per month, typically a 2.5-4 hour radius around your home, travel is planned out ahead of time, a company vehicle, per diem, and paid hotel room is provided.
- EXPERIENCE: Consistent work history with track record of growth. Prior construction experience preferred, not required.
- ABILITY: Valid driver’s license and ability to meet the requirements of a driving check preferred, and background check. EOE